Home  ||  Contact Us  || 
 

OUR HISTORY

  • Mechanical Construction Co., Inc. was formed January 21, 1957 in Chillicothe, Ohio.
  • Opened the Portsmouth, Ohio office in 1968.
  • Became a 100% family owned business in 1988.
  • Entire operations moved to Portsmouth, Ohio office in 1988.
  • In the early years, MCC serviced the Plumbing & HVAC needs of large grocery stores and strip malls
  • Later branched into the industrial, institutional, state, & federal facilities arena, adding process piping & air handling services along with the traditional plumbing & HVAC services
  • 2009 – Branched into the Water Treatment Industry with the hiring of Lee Glockner & Daron Mosley.