- Mechanical Construction Co., Inc. was formed January 21, 1957 in Chillicothe, Ohio.
- Opened the Portsmouth, Ohio office in 1968.
- Became a 100% family owned business in 1988.
- Entire operations moved to Portsmouth, Ohio office in 1988.
- In the early years, MCC serviced the Plumbing & HVAC needs of large grocery stores and strip malls
- Later branched into the industrial, institutional, state, & federal facilities arena, adding process piping & air handling services along with the traditional plumbing & HVAC services
- 2009 – Branched into the Water Treatment Industry with the hiring of Lee Glockner when Crace Construction Company closed operations
- 2016 – Darrell and Mike Stapleton official retire. Jon Stapleton becomes President and Tony Dingus becomes Vice President
- Jonathan D. Stapleton – President / Estimator / Project Manager - Plumbing Division
- Paul A. (Tony) Dingus – Vice President / Estimator / Project Manager - Plumbing / Process Piping Division
- Jackie Enz – Secretary / Treasurer
- Brian Enz – Safety Officer & Office Administration
- Chris Wisener – Project Manager / Estimator – HVAC/Air Handling Division
- Lee Glockner – Project Manager / Estimator – Water & Waste Water Division
- Julie Weaver – Assistant Estimator - Water & Waste Water Division
- Carl Hileman – Sheetmetal Shop Foreman